The LED UFO High Bay Light 150w UFO 5700K Warehouse Lighting 20098 Lumens is a round shaped light is one of the most popular products in the market. This 150w LED UFO High Bay Light can not only provide better lighting than a 350W light system but it also consumes up to 75% lesser energy.
Benefits of 150w UFO High Bay Light 5700K/ Warehouse Lighting 20098 Lumens are:
• Eco-friendly Features like low energy consumption and no harmful radiations make them best suited for the environment.
• Color temperature and CRI the color temperature of these lights is 5700K and they have CRI value above 80 which means they not only provide high-intensity light but also show true colors.
• Beam angle the beam angle of 150w LED UFO High Bay Light is 120 degree which allows it to cover more area.
• With a life span of more than 50,000 hours, these lights will be a part of your establishment for a long period of time.
These lights come with an IP65 rating which means it is dust and moisture resistant. It is also approved by cULus, DLC & FCC. The manufacturer provides a 5-year warranty and 30-day return policy. This high-intensity light system is ideal for warehouses and large spaces where the ceiling height is more than 15ft.
A LED Integrated Tube Light installation is a finished open-air light apparatus get together, which incorporates an inherent LED or incandescent light. Even though Integrated lighting apparatuses improve lighting framework establishment, they likewise present challenges regarding support and lighting updates.
The advantages of LED Integrated Tube Light are numerous, but the primary ones are:
• Savvy - a shop light fixture can be bought for under USD 15
• Easy to introduce - a shop light installation does not require complicated wiring or electrical information
• Customizable - a shop light apparatus' tallness and position can be balanced expertly. Average 4-ft fluorescent/LED cylinder light apparatuses are roof mounted, making them hard to introduce, and for all time settled into the spot.
• Squanders less light - a shop light installation can be situated precisely where the light is required, so less light is wasted on illuminating non-essential areas, contributing to further electrical cost savings.
The flexibility of design is another huge LED Integrated Tube Light advantage. LED-based MR16 lights are accessible in an assortment of shading temperature, and pillar spreads to oblige the perceiving scene architect's eye. Hardly any, coordinated LED installations offer similar adaptability of structure, and may require a total apparatus change to accomplish similar outcomes.
In this era of led lighting solutions, there is seen a transition from outdated lighting options. An ideal LED retrofit solution to traditional fluorescent tubes is the 8ft LED Tube that can easily replace the standard 8ft fluorescent tube and these Tubes easily retrofit into your existing fittings and function independently of external control gear. Fixed with a translucent lens cover, this LED Tube looks just like a fluorescent tube and once installed! It delivers up to an impressive 120Lm/W output from its 120° beam angle, offering bright, even light with no shadowing. Also, this product is glare-free and flicker-free thus ensuring consistent light output for all applications.
These Tubes are configured with a single-ended connection, considered best for safety, and reduces the installation time by half. The rotatable pins of this 8ft LED Tube can adjust up to 90° so that it can be suitably retrofitted into any fitting.
Features of 8ft LED Tubes are:
• Accessible in Daylight (5.5K), Natural (4.5K), Warm (3K)
• Can replace standard T8 fluorescent tube lamps
• Offers even light spread with no shadowing
• 90° rotatable pins
• Flicker-free performance
• Single-ended connection
• Emergency options available
• Offers long life that saves cost on frequent replacements
Accessible in three color temperatures, with Emergency and Dimmable options (DALI, O-10V). it is highly suited for a wide range of spaces such as homes, offices, commercial and industrial spaces.